Zenius printers produce professional results thanks to the 300 dpi resolution and edge to edge printing. Your logos, photos, barcodes and text are rendered perfectly on your cards, conveying a positive image of your organization.
Zenius packs all its advanced features into a very small footprint. Hardly larger than a standard sheet of paper, Zenius is also very quiet – 46 decibels in operation – and fits perfectly into any environment, be it the office or a customer service counter.
Ease of use
Zenius was designed to be intuitive and easy to use.
- You insert your cards individually or use the automatic feeder, and the final product is delivered on the front of the printer.
- With the Evolis Premium Suite® software you can receive notifications and easily control the printer from your computer.
- Evolis High Trust® ribbons are easy to install and automatically recognized by the printer.
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge
- 300 dpi print head (11.8 dots/mm)
- 16 million colors
- 16MB memory (RAM), 32 MB for the Expert version
- Colors available: fire red & grey brown
- Color (YMCKO): 120 – 150 cards/hour1
- Monochrome: 400 – 500 cards/hour
Additional encoding modules
- Available modules on the Expert version:
- Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811 HiCo/LoCo, JIS2
- Smart contact station ISO 7816-2
- Contact smart card encoder – PC/SC, EMV 2011-1
- Contactless smart card encoder – ISO 14443A, B, ISO15693, Mifare, DesFire, HID iCLASS
- Other specific encoders upon request
- Internal USB ports
- Internal USB ports
- Options can be combined
- Factory-installed or installed on-site
- USB (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0), cable supplied
- Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led) on the Expert version
- Support for Kensington® security lock
- Data encryption for magnetic encoding
- Printer LEDs
- Graphical notifications from the printer2: cleaning alerts, empty/low level ribbon alert, etc.
Card management and specifications
- Automatic or manual feeding
- Feeder capacity: 50 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 20 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.25 to 0.76 mm (10 to 30 mil), gauge adjustment
- Card types:
- PVC cards
- Composite PVC cards
- PET cards
- ABS cards1
- Special varnished cards1
- Card format: ISO CR80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm)
1 Under specific conditions / 2 Depends on the Windows® version / 3 Requires the .net 4.0 client profile version / 4 Warranty subject to observance of specific conditions and use of Evolis High Trust® ribbons.