VERSATILE TO MEET YOUR EVOLVING NEEDS
Configure your way with multiple connectivity options
The ZT400 comes standard with Ethernet, Serial, USB, dual USB Host and Bluetooth 4.1. Add the optional dual-band wireless card with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for blazing fast and reliable wireless connections.
Built to handle a wide range of media and applications
You can count on the ZT400 to print a variety of different label formats on a variety of different media types. The printer is offered in both 4 in. and 6 in. models, with 203 dpi, 300 dpi and 600 dpi* (600 dpi available on 4 in. ZT411 only). Add factory- or field-installable RFID technology to print and encode labels for greater tracking abilities and deeper visibility. Select Zebra’s exclusive ZT411 RFID On-metal Tagging Solution, which is the only dedicated option for printing and encoding thicker RFID labels for metal containers and assets.
Dual USB Host ports for added flexibility
Dual USB Host ports allow you to directly connect a wide range of USB device types. Use a memory stick to replicate firmware, files and configurations, or easily print and transfer formats. Simplify data entry by simultaneously connecting a scanner and keyboard — with two host ports, there’s no need to plug and unplug peripherals.
Designed to evolve with your needs
You can customize the ZT400 with a range of media handling options that can be installed in minutes. Two open media slots accommodate additional communication options. And, the robust processing power and memory can support firmware upgrades and new Print DNA tools for years to come.
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
- Thin film printhead with E3™ Element Energy™ Equalizer for superior print quality
- Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet,
- Bluetooth 4.1, Dual USB Host
- 4.3-inch color touch display with intuitive menu for quick operation and settings
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status
- ENERGY STAR qualified
|Resolution||203 dpi/8 dots per mm
300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)
600 dpi/24 dots per mm (optional for ZT411 only)
|Memory||256 MB SDRAM memory
512 MB on-board linear Flash memory
|Maximum Print Width||ZT411: 4.09 in./104 mm
ZT421: 6.6 in./168 mm
|Maximum Print Speed||ZT411: 14 ips/356 mm per second
ZT421: 12 ips/305 mm per second
|Media Sensors||Adjustable dual media sensors: transmissive and reflective|