ELEGANTLY ENGINEERED FOR GAME-CHANGING SIMPLICITY
Painless plug-and-play deployment
The ZC100 is designed to work right out of the box. There’s no time-consuming complicated set-up — just plug it in and start reaping the benefits the day your printer arrives.
A new ingenious card feeder handles varying card thickness on-the-fly
The card feeder instantly adjusts to the thickness of each card — no more adjusting for different card stocks.
The most intuitive LEDs
With our well-tested intuitive icons, a quick glance is all it will take for your users to see the status of the ZC100.
Innovative new driver with a graphical user interface
The intuitive interface in the newly-designed driver makes it easier than ever to print cards. Settings are grouped logically into tabs where they are easily accessible with a click. A visual display of your card allows you to instantly see how your card looks and how setting changes impact card design — eliminating the time and cost to repeatedly print test cards.
ZC100 CARD PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- 2 GB flash memory
- Image size: 1006 x 640 pixels
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- 100 card capacity auto-adjusting input hopper (30 mil)
- 100 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- Manual card feeding capability with LED bezel
- 3 Tricolor printer status indicator lights
- Kensington® secure lock slot
- Printer host authentication and data encryption
- Print Touch NFC tag and Quick Help QR code for online printer help and documentation access
- Two-year unlimited warranty on printer and printhead
|• Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
• Full-color or monochrome printing
• Single-sided printing
• Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
Printing throughput (cards per hour) based on batch printing with USB connectivity. Times may vary depending on the computer configuration.
|YMCKO:||Single-Sided: 150 cph|
|Monochrome:||Single-Sided: 700 cph|
NOTE: The ZC100 printer is designed to work only with Zebra genuine ribbons. Ribbons are included in a simple-to-load cartridge.
|Ribbon Description||Cartridge Image Count|
|*Zebra intelligent technology automatically detects and authenticates ribbon
• Cleaning roller is included with each ribbon
• Two available cleaning kit options: your choice of two (2) or five (5) isopropyl alcohol cleaning cards (1,000 images/card)
NOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Genuine Zebra supplies is recommended.
• Card Thickness: 10-40 mil*
• Card Size: CR80 ISO 7810 ID-1 format, CR79*
• Card Material: PVC and PVC composite
• Adhesive back and writable back cards
• Transparent cards*
*Note: Spot color or monochrome printing recommended only on >20 mil thick cards, CR79 cards, and transparent cards.