FLEXIBLE CARD PRINTING MADE SIMPLE
The ZC300 card printer delivers groundbreaking simplicity, security and connectivity options in the slimmest fit-everywhere design in this printer class. Its elegant engineering eliminates virtually all pain points typically associated with card printing, making it easier than ever to print identity, access or membership cards, or credit and debit cards. The result is push-button simplicity, regardless of whether you are printing single or dual-sided cards in colour or in black and white.
ZC300 CARD PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- 2 GB flash memory
- Image size: 1006 x 640 pixels
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 connectivity
- 100 card capacity auto-adjusting input hopper (30 mil)
- 100 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- Manual card feeding capability with LED bezel
- Graphical color LCD
- 3 Tricolor printer status indicator lights
- Kensington® secure lock slot
- Print Touch NFC tag for online printer help and documentation access
- Printer host authentication
- Data encryption
- Two-year unlimited warranty on printer and printhead
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
- Full-color or monochrome printing
- Single and dual-sided printing
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
Printing throughput (cards per hour) based on batch printing with USB connectivity. Times may vary depending on the computer configuration.
- 900 cards/hour single sided monochrome
- 200 cards/hour single-sided YMCKO
- 140 cards/hour dual-sided YMCKOK
- 450 cards/hour dual sided monochrome
NOTE: The ZC300 printer is designed to work only with Zebra genuine ribbons.
Ribbons are included in a simple-to-load recyclable cartridge.
|Ribbon Description||Cartridge Image Count|
|*Zebra intelligent technology automatically detects and authenticates ribbon
NOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Genuine Zebra supplies is recommended.
*Note: Spot color or monochrome printing recommended only on >20 mil thick cards, CR79 cards, and transparent cards.